On Thu, 13 Oct 2005, Joe Schaefer wrote:

Note this is our second non-dev candidate, so please give it the
extra scrutiny it deserves. Release Candidate #2 -

   http://people.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.07-rc2.tar.gz

Thanks!

There seems to be a problem (reported in another thread
by Ville Skytta) with the perl glue, in that the Apache2::*
modules don't get copied over to blib, and subsequently
won't get installed. Also, there's a minor annoyance
on Win32 with a warning about a non-existent configuration
option in the top-level Makefile.PL - I'll fix this as
soon as the svn server gets back up.

However, all tests, including those of the perl glue,
passed for me:

- linux: Apache/2.0.54 (prefork), perl-5.8.7,
         mod_perl 2.0.1
- win32: Apache/2.0.54 (winnt), perl-5.8.7 (ActivePerl 813),
         (RC2 of mod_perl 2.0.2)

--
best regards,
randy