Please download, test, and VOTE  on the following
candidate tarball:

http://people.apache.org/~pgollucci/apreq2/libapreq2-2.08-RC3.tar.gz

(major) Changes from RC2:
  add -fno-strict-aliasing to work around gcc 4.x issues relating to
APR_{RING|BRIGADE}_* macros
  mostly affecting linux based platforms which caused infinite loops during one
of the
  parser tests in the split_on_bdry() function.

  bump automake minimum version to 1.6.1 since 1.6.0 is not obtainable from
GNU's master site.

Minor Changes from RC2:
  minor warnings in gcc 4.x caused from PERL macro SvUPGRADE was silenced.

  MANIFEST.SKIP was not ignoring glue/perl/pm_to_blib thus breaking the
  release tarballs, but not svn.

  ExtUtils::MakeMaker refused to pickup module/t/cgi-bin in release tarballs
  thus breaking module/t/test_cgi.t

DOCS PREVIEW
http://libapreq2.p6m7g8.net/
http://libapreq2.p6m7g8.net/link-validation.html

[Please note, this site is only a preview, and you use the apache.org site once
 2.08 has been released.]

I'd like to make the actual release around Wednesday of next week (07/12/2006)

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 323.219.4708

"In all that I've done wrong I know I must have done something right to
deserve a hug every morning and butterfly kisses at night."