Issac Goldstand wrote:
It didn't unpack on win32 using 7-zip either...  But GNU tar (the native
binary from the unixutils project on sf, not under cygwin) worked ok
(except for symbolic links, but that shouldn't be so bad).

Worked OK for me using WinZip.

I wanted to test the build, since Randy said he couldn't, but ran into
troubles compiling mod_perl (my gut feeling is that it's related to all
the apr-1.lib files, and the version of apxs, et al, (at least the one I
have), seems to be giving the wrong lib names) - and haven't had time to
really look at that.  It's odd because I don't think libapreq has this
issue, as it builds the C library quite nicely.

I know that I had trouble with lib names in earlier RC's, but Randy sorted out the problems with changes to various components.

Make sure you are using the latest mod_perl sources from SVN and you must get the latest apxs from http://perl.apache.org/dist/win32-bin/ (version 0.4).

Radan Computational Ltd.

The information contained in this message and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this
message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden. Note that any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Radan Computational Ltd. The recipient(s) of this message should check
it and any attached files for viruses: Radan Computational will accept no