Patrick Galbraith wrote:
Hi all,

I used to know the trick, I think, but can't remember. I want to code my application to be smart about whether it's on a system that can use mod_perl2/apreq, or if I have to use CGI. I 've code my app to use CGI successfully, but would like to keep the code that I worked to get apreq working as well. I would like for my application to be smart enough to say use apreq if it's there, or use CGI if it isn't. What's the magical trick to toggle the 'use libfoo' or 'use libfee'? Kindof like #ifdefs in C...

Can't you just "eval { use Apache2::Request }" and use that if it loaded, else fall back on CGI?

Radan Computational Ltd.

The information contained in this message and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this
message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden. Note that any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Radan Computational Ltd. The recipient(s) of this message should check
it and any attached files for viruses: Radan Computational will accept no