Dead projects typically have a bus-factor of 1,
where committers have all gotten into the habit
of waiting for one another to come along for the
ride.  It's true that somebody has to drive the
bus, but the driver should rotate (and is named
RM).  The only person allowed to set a schedule
for a healthy project is an RM, everyone else
is only allowed to block progress by using their
voting rights.  This bs we tell each other about
things we all plan to do "soon" needs to come
to a close if we're ever going to be able to handle
the support load httpd may be asking us to take on.