On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 10:44 +0100, mmm zzz wrote:
> I'm just a newbie in the compilation and don't know a lot in the
> compilers options and can't deside what to add or to remove to be able
> to finish the compilation in HP with GCC or CC.

I'm guessing you'll need to have a good GCC installed (when I was
working with the platform, one from HP gave me good results). Also,
you'll need to have gmake. I also found that unless the machines were
patched properly (i.e. brought up to date), many things would fail.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to that platform any more, so I
cannot really test.

--
Bojan