On 8 nov. 2013, at 10:38, Akhtar, Shahid (Shahid)
<shahid.akh...@alcatel-lucent.com> wrote:

[snip]
> Recommend the following text in section 4.7
>
> Research should focus on improving end user QoE from AQMs rather than network
> related metrics only. Often a significant change in a network metric may only
> make a minimal change in end-user QoE and thus the value of such change may
> be minimal.

Can this be said to be true for the QoE of *any* application?

And, if we focus on QoE instead of network metrics, (a) what apps are we going
to consider? (b) do we have easy-to-use, readily-available and accurate models
for assessing QoE for all those apps?

(Note, I'm not trying to contradict what you say, I just want to better
understand what concrete evaluation guidelines could be given on this)

Thanks,

David