the body of the I-D supports the expressed opinion.

cheers,
gja

On 06/14/2014 08:07, Fred Baker (fred) wrote:
I’d be interested in comments on this.

From: <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-baker-aqm-sfq-implementation-00.txt
Date: June 13, 2014 at 2:52:07 PM PDT
To: Fred Baker <f...@cisco.com>, Rong Pan <ro...@cisco.com>, Fred Baker
<f...@cisco.com>, Rong Pan <ro...@cisco.com>

A new version of I-D, draft-baker-aqm-sfq-implementation-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Fred Baker and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-baker-aqm-sfq-implementation
Revision:       00
Title:          On Queuing, Marking, and Dropping
Document date:  2014-06-13
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          14
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-aqm-sfq-implementation-00

Abstract:
   This note discusses implementation strategies for coupled queuing and
   mark/drop algorithms.

The IETF Secretariat

Professor Grenville Armitage
Director, Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
School of Software and Electrical Engineering
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology
Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
http://caia.swin.edu.au