From: aqm [aqm-boun...@ietf.org] on behalf of Ryan Doyle [rpdo...@live.unc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 9:53 AM
To: aqm@ietf.org
Subject: [aqm] Gathering Queue Length Statistics

Hello,

I am a senior undergraduate student at the University of North Carolina at
Chapel Hill and am studying the effectiveness of AQMs. I have set up a lab
network and plan on running different sets of experiments with different AQMs.
My router machines are running Linux kernel version 3.16.0.

I am using the fq_codel, codel, and pie qdiscs for my research and am wondering
if there is a way to collect statistics regarding the average queue length
since a qdisc was enabled? I have looked at tc's "-s" flag for statistics, but
they show nothing about queue length and I have been unable to find anything
else that might help me get queue length statistics.

Best,
Ryan Doyle