Hi all

Any comments on the newly submitted update as
draft-ietf-aqm-eval-guidelines-01 is welcomed. In the new version, we have
tried to address the issues brought up on the ML as well as the feedback we
received at the IETF-91 and have tried to incorporate them all. We have
also clarified several issues in the text making it more straightforward
and less ambiguous with regards to the "guidelines" and "scenarios". We
would like to have this document discussed on the ML preferably before the
9th March cut-off date as well as during the period prior to IETF-92.

Cheers,
Authors