Hi again,

I still know I'm late but there are two more points:

draft-welzl-ecn-benefits-02 says:
"Network devices must not drop
   packets solely because these codepoints are used [RFC2309.bis]"
and
"A network device should therefore not
   remark an ECT(0) or ECT(1) mark to zero [RFC2309.bis]."

I could not find this recommendation in draft-ietf-aqm-recommendation-11, at least not in the section 4.2.1 (AQM and ECN), but it should be in there (and should actually say: a network device MUST NOT remark, ECT(0), ETC(1) or CE to zero)...?

Mirja