Hi Wes,

the concern I have is that, even if no normative language is used (which is
correct), people might still take this as a IETF recommendation and therefore I
think we should review it carefully. However, as no normative language is used,
people might not review this document sufficiently… Definitely good to mention
this to the IESG explicitly!

Mirja