Hi, see below,

[ACM]
Although Goodput == Throughput for UDP, you can make a
simpler measurement, you don't have to check for uniqueness.

> >     But yes, Fs and G need to be reported on payload
> >     at the same layer, so the protocol layer chosen is
> >     an input parameter for this metric.
>
> Yes, it need to be the same layer for all your tests; but the goal is
> not be
> compatible with other tests. So it's your decision. It's guidance how
> you
> would test AQMs to decide if you want to deploy them in the future (or
> show that your AQM has benefits compared to other AQMs such that another
> guy
> might deploy this in future).
[ACM]

The current text mentions the "application layer" but needs to add the note
that the layer chosen needs to be specified/included in with the results, so
that
someone reading results later will know what was tested.

Al