On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 21:18:39 +0100 (CET), Michael Polak wrote:

> But what I need is group of really good ASM coders, authors of those
> fantastic 4 KB and 64 KB demos and intros. They would do the coding of
> new, open sourced (or maybe not, whatever they will like) "Arachne II"
> browser. I think we can use lot of code used in Arachne - WATTCP library,
> for example. What is needed is:

> 1) 32bit ASM coding. I can't do that.
> 2) rewriting of my HTML algorithms in pure, optimized ASM
> 3) ultra fast GIF, JPEG and PNG routines, and faster graphics library

Hi Michael,
if you can find some more ASM writer I'm with it, to make Arachne the
fastet browser on earth. But we all know: It's not done 'between
the news and the weatherforecast' ;-)

Regards

Guenter Bietzig, Essen, Germany.  Arachne BUG-,CRASH-,WISH-& LOVElist at:
Arachne Help Page http://home.germany.net/101/124262/gb.htm