On Wed, 26 Jan 2000 13:39:47 +0000, Dev Teelucksingh wrote:

> LxPic has an internal interface for use with other programming
> languages or batch files. This interface allows you to place
> pictures at a desired position in an already filled application
> screen. You may select whether you want to gain back control
> immediately after the picture has been placed on the screen, or
> whether you want to pass intermediate control to LxPic and get
> back control when the ESC key of LxPic is pressed. The appli-
> cation may then write around or even into the picture. Multiple
> pictures may be positioned or overlayed on one screen. If you

> How about it Michael?  Think something like this could be
> incorporated into Arachne? Lxpic is copyrighted freeware,
> so you would have to get his permission to include Lxpic
> in Arachne. It sounds good since you don't have to convert the
> JPG to BMP just call Lxpic to put the image on the screen.

hey..!....Dev ....long time no chat....boy we have more sharp eyes
out there picking up things like this.....this is sort of the way
Michael put this whole Arachne package together, anyway....and
this kind of thing is exactly the kind of things we all can use
...Michael can do what he wants with this, vis-a-vis Arachne ASM,
but I'm gonna use it.....thanks for the URL...

-- This mail was written by user of Arachne, the Ultimate Internet Client