Michael wrote:
>There are some bugs, as I have noticed, so maybe someone like Bernie would
>like to ask Vitex for source code and fix them ?

Well, I was supposed to make the apm handler for Linux. I had just figured
out how to get a specific file from a tar.gz file when I got the source for
Arachne. I haven't had much time to deal with that either (my sister
recently turned 20 so there was a lot of preparation for a suprise party
for her going on here).
To make a short story shorter <g> I doubt I have time, the source for
Arachne is much more interesting (I better get it copied to my laptop so I
can sit outside in the sun instead of spending time inside). I should
probably also get started studying some for university - I've got half a
year of exams (4 courses) to redo.
If anyone is interested in actually getting the APM handler for Linux done
soon I suggest that person does it himself.

As a side note Vitex asked me for help on the hotlist manager but sent me
the source for the configuration wizard (somewhat changed). This one I made
some small changes to and sent it back to him. But neither the version I
changed nor the one Vitex sent me has to this date been used :/

BTW: Shouldn't aunzip.apm be under Beta/development? I've still got stable
APMs down there - dosamp.apm, apm[32].apm, djpeg32.apm. The two last are
newer than from the 1.62 version and without (known <g>) bugs. Others
should of course stay there - xpdf090.apm, acopy.apm, url2htm.apm (didn't
work for one user that never got back to me)