In this 'civilized' country (Holland) the same bad (non) service is provided
by the ISP.
6 trials it toke and abt. 30 minutes to pay for the telephone comp. to
get Arachne 1.62 (1,3 Mb) via e-mail.
My 56kB modem does 100kB/minute in practice! SCHAME ISP!
Bastiaan

-- Arachne V1.61, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/