> hi @ all in list!

> i have found this fatal error in arachnes diplaying of links weeks ago
> and reported to xcaos, but there asent reaction about.
> (ok. i dont pay for arachne, and it seems there was much to do with the
> linux ver)

> but till now:

> arachne kills slashes in displaying long linklines, when it breaks the
> line.

If the last character of a line of text is a slash, then Arachne will
not display it. This is true whether the end of the line is determined
by a line break or automatic line wrapping.
I have never seen this to cause a fatal error in the DOS version.
"Wrapped" hypertext links still work because the character really is,
 its just not displayed.
Can you give more info about your trouble?
Thanks, Pete
                       - Pete Randolph -
                 - Morristown Corners, Vermont -

Hi and thanks Pete!

yes my problem with this lost slash was, that i read an html page, where
they displayed the link, i had to insert in my own page.
i had write the link code without the one slash in my source code.
sometimes i had see also the original source and the difference in my
source,
 - but is this the right way?
a browser should display the code correct, in my state of mine.

thanks in advance!

jan rasche