On Wed, 9 Aug 2000 11:32:51 -0400, Terri FitzSimons wrote:

> With regard to Sam Heywood's listing of ARACHNE-friendly email
> sites, I'd like to add Yahoo.Com.  Their mail site
> (http://mail.yahoo.com) is free and accessible by ARACHNE.
> You have to have "Cookies Yes" though.  But I don't believe
> INSIGHT of itself can access the Yahoo mail server.

It can access it. If not You never would have read any of my postings
<g>.

<snipped some lines>

> On a different subject, how does one find the DNS numbers for
> any given provider?

I asked my provider (NGI in Germany) for the DNS and they answered <bg>

Regards Joerg
-- This mail was written by user of Arachne, the Ultimate Internet Client
-- Arachne V1.60;b1, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/