On Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:35:16 +0200 Lars Wigrell wrote:

> I just discovered that even though I have set Frames to Yes, Arachne
> still sometimes displays a web site with frames as it was set to No
> ("This is multiple document" with links to the different documents).

   Yes - I've seen this several times whilst using V1.66. Sometimes it
seems to display one frame down the left and then display the "This is
multiple document" lines on the right. This site did it for me:

         http://www.bt.com/phonenetuk

   Clicking one of the frame options and then using 'back' or 'forward'
a couple of times gave some odd results, too.

   Bernie Info: 16Mb, frames on (obviously!), images on, 800x600
hi-colour, 86kB on-line.

      Ron.

-- Arachne V1.66, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/