L.D wrote:
>I'm still having to put up with Arachne displaying downloaded zip files
>to the screen.  It gets a bit boring having to retreat to prior page,
>and then return, before Arachne "sees" that this file one one which
>should be saved [or displayed as text or ???].
>
>I think it had been discussed before ... did anyone fine a fix?

I couldn't find anything that was consistant when I tried, however the very
few times that ZIP files are displayed on screen for me can easily be
counted. I don't remember if you said you were using ftp or http servers
(pointing us to a certain server would be good) since I think this has
something to do with it (but not completly). However I used to use 1.6b1
IIRC when I did my big ZIP downloads (to tell you the truth I still am, I
haven't had time to change on the 386 yet but I don't use it much).