Thomas Mueller wrote:

> Do you really want to go back to DOS 3.x, where a partition's maximum size
> was 32 MB?  No CD-ROM (?); no Zip drive because it's too big for the OS?

Interesting points Thomas.

I don't have to go back to DOS 3.x - I'm using DOS 3.3 as I type here in
Netscape 2.02. The interesting point about the CDROM is I had one in the
box - no problem with DOS 3.3 - but I took it out because there wasn't
anything useful to do with it. Everytime I stuck a CD in it, someone
wanted me to load Acrobat. Screw that.

The CDROM is now physically in my P90 but not running because I haven't
got around to installing it for Linux. - Still no use for it.
If I want to play CDs I use my CD player.

My Zip drive works fine with DOS 3.3. I partitioned my removable media.

-  Clarence Verge
--
-  Help stamp out FATWARE.  As a start visit: http://home.arachne.cz/