RB>I'm running the latest version of Arachne and I get an error every
  RB>time I try to clear my cache. It seems to be looking for files that are
  RB>something like clearcache.dgi and clearhtml.dgi. I've looked all
  RB>through the Arachne folder and several older versions as well, but don't
  RB>know what it's looking for.

Yes... a few of us have been caught out by this.

It's the way you installed the newer version over the old. You have only
copied the new core/insight/allsortsofotherstuff but not a few of the
extras hidden away in sub/subdirectories.

The fastest way to ensure you have the *whole* package running correctly
is to rename your /Arachne directory to something else (/Arac_sav) and
then install Arachne v1.66 from cold in a new /Arachne directory.

Once it's installed, quit out of the setup routine and copy over all
the *.cfg files, hotlist, Registration file, stuff in your ../download
directory, etc.

When you're sure it's all working ok you can deltree /arac_sav.

Mike