On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:44:41 -0400, Roger Turk wrote:

> Let me see if I understand Quicken's response correctly.  The site is
> designed for IE and Netscape, therefore, 99 percent of the people accessing
> the web site use these.

> If I put a "doogie door" in a wall, I would expect that close to 100 percent
> of the use would be by dogs.  I wouldn't expect that many humans would use it.

If I put a doggie door on my wall I expect that close to 100% of its use
would be by racoons.

Solution:  create highly imaginitive works of mischief for them.  Send in
the racoons.  Does anyone know the URL where you can get the raccoon
browser?

All the best,

Sam Heywood
-- This mail sent by Arachne, www graphical browser for DOS
-- Visit the Arachne DOS Browser Home Page, http://home.arachne.cz