Pete wrote:
>RE Arachne's JS support development work that was talked about a couple
>of months ago-- How's it coming along?

That's Michaels department, I'm currently not doing anything at all except
fixing minor bugs as they are reported. Seriously I haven't even looked at
the attachment bug yet in InSight, nor even remotly tried to figure out
what's wrong with my epppd version. It's been a very slow month.
However I really think Michael will add it (JS) sometime soon because...
but that's confidential information that I shouldn't know about much less
share with you ;-)