Ray Andrews wrote:
> But after I click on "clean cache", or one of the other
> options, you'd think the message page would disapear, youldn't you?  But
> it dosen't, it just stays there, why?

Well.. thats because Arachne uses HTML pages for some system messages.
So in fact, after you finish the handle the problem, the "error
message" stays simply because Arachne brings you back to the last
HTML page you viewed. ^_^

Kinda weird, but thats how it is when most of this stuff are in HTML..

                                       Or Botton
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Truth is stranger then fiction, since fiction has to make sense."
http://members.xoom.com/dsdp/