On Sun, 24 Sep 2000 15:15:59 -0500, Clarence Verge wrote:

> I guess you don't visit home.arachne.cz often. (The "snakepit")
> Michael is in India. Dead or alive unknown.

I meant where's he exactly.  Even India, I believe already has
plenty of public internet accesses (i.e. Cybercafes).  At least
he could peek the list once a while at our Mail-Archive site,
then set-up M$ Outlook there to post with his own e-address...
Or perhaps just telnet? ;-)

But then, Arachne is already inherited to at least three of us,
so she will stay alive even if her father is M.I.A.

--Eko
http://www.survpc.net/ - Older PC and DOS Internet
http://survpc.virtualave.net/ (noframe)