On Mon, 04 Dec 2000 03:14:22 -0700, Gregory J. Feig wrote:

> Roger....

> ...so, quit smirking at us and TELL us.....

> whereis WHERE.COM ...so we can all go get it and save you the
> agony of holding your face in that unnatural position..

> ..........<g g g g g g>

> ......gregy

> PS...I also use the DRDOS 6.0 xdir command and have always been
> very satisfied...but...whereis.com sounds...hmmm....useful..<g>

BTW, another very useful file search utility is FINDIT.COM, 16,244 bytes,
dated 3-19-86.  Those who are running any version of DOS previous to 5.0
would probably want this very much.  You don't need it with DOS 5.0 and
above because you can use DIR with the "s" switch.  I don't know where
you can download FINDIT.COM, but I would be happy to send it to anyone
requesting me for it off list.

All the best,

Sam Heywood
-- This mail sent by Arachne, www graphical browser for DOS
-- Visit the Arachne DOS Browser Home Page, http://home.arachne.cz