Hi folks,

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:54:38 -0500 (EST), Sam Ewalt wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Glenn McCorkle wrote:

>> > And if you don't have a mouse ??

>> Answer:
>> We can use the arrow keys to place the cursor over the partial title.<g>

> True. If you don't have a mouse. But the mouse is a handy little rodent,
> don't you think? Using the arrow keys to control the cursor is slow
> and clumsy.

Right. Especially if You adjust acceleration of mouse pointer to fit
Your personal needs it is as fast as keyboard. And You have the other
hand free for the cup of coffee :-).

<snip>

Regards Joerg
-- This mail was written by user of Arachne, the Ultimate Internet Client
-- Arachne V1.69, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/