Hi Folks,

   Arachne 1.70 looks really good.   :)

  Fast, handles big sites better than anything before, and I think I will
really appreciate the "keep alive" feature.

  Installation was very slick. (I always do a COMPLETE install for new
versions - no copying of old configs for this little black beta tester).

  I haven't been able to crash it, either. The best since 1.66.  :)

  However...
            The cache index gives me - incompatible version !

  Isn't there a work around for this, rather important for me, function
?

  Someone ?

Regards,
        Ron

Ron Clarke  http://homepages.valylink.net.au/~ausreg/music.html
-- This mail was written by user of Arachne, the Versatile Internet Client