Luis,

I went to the site with v1.70r3 with images OFF the first time, then
when I couldn't find any obvious problems I loaded the images to the
page [using INSERT] without any problems.  I then cleared cache and
loaded the page again with automatic download of images.  Again no
problemo ...

However, I did notice one thing about the site.  I think you *must* have
cookies turned on; it calls for them time after time after time ...

l.d.
====

--

Join B'FOR - B'mothers For Open Records