This has me vexed! When I go to a web page and need to enter
some text in a box, e.g., the search string at google, how do I
do this using just cursor keys (no mouse) with arachne?

With lynx I position the cursor on the entry line; with w3m I have
found that I can do it by selecting Edit text buffer; but arachne
has me beaten! The best I can do is place the cursor on the entry box,
press TAB to go to the next link, then shift-TAB to go back to the
link showing the box. This is too cumbersome. Is there a hotkey?

Grateful thanks to those who answer the questions on this list.

Jamm