I've just discovered another problem with v1.69

At the above URL [and probably many more] Arachne is chopping off the bottom of the
screen in all but two of the 'toolbar' opti
ns.

I normally use the larger toolbar across the top.  That chops it off.

I hit F5 and went to the skinny top toolbar.  That shows all the page.

I then went to the toolbar-at-the-side, expecting that the bottom of the page would
then be displayed again.  Nope.  It's chopp
d off.

I didn't try "full screen" using "*" but I imagine it would show the full page.

In the cases I found where the bottom is chopped off, the scroll bar does show that
there is more to see below ... but scrollin
 down still leaves the bottom chopped off.

I believe the problem lies in the fact that the screen size instructions don't take
into account the line taken up by the "stat
s bar" ...  It should be a matter of just changing the bottom of the "screen" to take
into account the status bar. ?? yes ??

l.d.
--

Join B'FOR - B'mothers For Open Records
[Associate members of triad also welcome; membership confidential.]