Andrew Geoghegan wrote:

> Dear Arachne list,
>
>  how do I attach and send files using Arachne?? I enter: "c:\ANDI.BMP" in
> the Attachments part of the mail composer yet I keep getting SMTP upload
> errors (: how do I attach files using either the mail composer or the
> sending files icon and menu?? I've tried "file:c:\ANDI.BMP" yet same
> error message (:

Hi Andy;
First, are you SURE andi.bmp is in the ROOT directory of C: ?
Otherwise, adjust the path you have specified for that file accordingly.

Second, .BMP files take a lot of space and make for long mail transfer
times. May I suggest that you compress the .BMP with PKZIP and name the
result ANDI.ZBM ? This could be as much as 20 times smaller.

-  Clarence Verge
--
-  Help stamp out FATWARE.  As a start visit: http://home.arachne.cz/
-  The internet is infected - Windows is a VIRUS !!