Hi one and all,

  Does anyone have the files from the Install Diskette for Win3.1X for the
Connectix QuickCam that you could/would send me as e-mail attachments??

  I went to www.quickcam.com(logitech) and downloaded the download for
Win3.1x yet it says I must now re-install the original Install files...

because my Install Diskette is old, (3 yrs), and hence a little corrupt,
and my floppy drive faulty, even when "treating" the Install Diskette with
Norton Disk Doctor And Norton disktool by covering the write-protect
with transparent tape, then transfering the files to a hard drive... I can
only get to 56% of the QuickCam installation... that's why I am asking if
anybody could and would send me these Install files via e-mail or if you
have or know an ftp site for them...

thank-you in advance for any help rendered on this matter

Andy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

DOS TCP/IP * <URL:http://www.ncf.ca/~ag221/dosppp.html>

DOS HTML servers:

1. look for "boa" -> <URL:http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/>

or <URL:http://www.volks-pc.org/download/boa_dos/>

2. WATTCP FTP and Web server:

(binary:) ftp://dark.uwaterloo.ca/webserv.zip

"*Every*! child is gifted."

please visit: <URL:http://www.reusers.org> ( my story )

also please visit: <URL:http://eop.com/recruiting-cd.html> lists companies
actively recruiting professionals with disabilities

please visit: <URL:http://worldccr.org/kiosks.htm>
or call Dr. Poe at: (USA) 1-775-829-1799
get (donated computer) kiosks for *your* country!

Linux for old PCs: <URL:http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~ichi>

"If life wasn't a challenge, it wouldn't be worth living." :)

"If I am I because I am I, and you are you because you are you, then I am
and you are ...... But, if I am I because you are you, and you are you
because I am I, then I am not, and you are not." - Rabbi Mendel in 1971

"Freedom is a light for which many men died for in darkness" -

Striving to be a worker among workers and a friend among friends :)