Hi l.d. et al,
               The Mix editor is still my favorite editor
and has been for at least 12 yrs. I use the dual window
option all the time. I especially like the ability to program
the editor to my personal preferences by setting up editor
setup files. The one limitation that bugs me is that the
larger the setup file then the smaller the file that the
Mix editor will load. I also find the Mix documentation
to be exceptional.

    Eric

            |  Ayrx |__\_       Eric S. Emerson
            | E-male:~_: !      [EMAIL PROTECTED]