On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Mithgol the Webmaster wrote:

> http://mithgol.complife.net/Master/Bug-list/index.htm is where
> the buglist is located.

  I tried to look at it with Linux Arachne, but I
got this sort of thing whenever I'd try to scroll.
http://wizard.dyndns.org/mith_bug.png

> All former bug demoes URL are obsolete now.

  Granted, Arachne has bugs.  Certainly, the Linux
version is even more limited than the DOS one....
BUT, I think it's kind of ironic to do an Arachne
buglist page using HTML rife with errors.

  First, the validator wouldn't even look at the page
because there's no DTD.

     Fatal Error: no document type declaration
     I could not parse this document, because it uses a public identifier
     that is not in my catalog.
     You should make the first line of your HTML document a DOCTYPE
     declaration, for
     example, for a typical HTML 4.01 document:

  Ok, so after adding that, so the validator WILL look at
it, you get... well, rather than clogging the list with
the whole thing, why not try for yourself.  First add the
above DTD identifier as the first line of the page.  Then
go to http://validator.w3.org/ and enter the URI to see
that <NOBR> isn't a valid tag in HTML 4.x.

  Well, there's bug #1 fixed!  ;-)

  I haven't looked at all of your bug list since I'm
stuck here at Arachne 1.66 (Linux)... but who knows??
Maybe another Arachne bug is just due to changing HTML
standards.

 - Steve