no big deal... all this talk about Carnivore got me paranoid!

Finally, after four tries, I *was* able to get cc confirmation that my
e-mail was delivered to my Aunt... she probably got four copies of the
message (: but at least I learned how to cc in Arachne v.1.66 for next
time :)

Arachne v.1.66 has a bug meaning either one can only cc one e-mail address
OR if one is cc'ing to oneself, this e-mail address of oneself must appear
First in the cc field of the message...

The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself!!! :)
 -Franklin D. Roosevelt(sp)

 Andy

Do Not Fear Carnivore, Carnivore Is Our Friend :)

<just joking> :)