Hi Folks, Sam,

Sam Ewalt wrote:
> It may be painless, but you couldn't call it "quick".  I use Arachne
> for my email now only because I now longer go through the volume of
> mail I used to get and because I no longer have a shell acount.

   My mail is running around 35 messages per day. Is that a big volume ?

> This is Pine from a shell account. Pine is a very robust tool even
> with very minimal equipment.

    Never managed to get Pine (DOS) to work.  :(
And I have never had a shell account - they are not common in Oz.

> Arachne is an adequate tool for low volume email, a really handy
> little package that I enjoy using. But if I was having to deal
> with a big volume of email it wouldn't be much fun at all.

   How much is a "big" volune ?

Regards,
         Ron

Ron Clarke
http://homepages.valylink.net.au/~ausreg/index.html
http://homepages.valylink.net.au/~ausreg/music.html
-- This mail was written by user of Arachne, the Versatile Internet Client