On Thu, 11 Oct 2001 23:46:20 -0400, Claus =?iso-8859-1?q?Ladekj=E6r=20Wilson?= wrote:

> On another effort I have begun to edit the arachne.cfg file myself and it
> initializes the modem -
> connects and provide username and password receives an > and get the answer
> ppp
> - So what to do now? arachne tells there is no tcp/ip interface available -
> how do I get that one going up?

I think this is where you hit F7. Do you see garbage characters with a
lot of {{{}}} stuff on the screen ?

If you have already tried F7 and still get that no TCP/IP message you
may have a comport bios problem.

What Arachne version are you using and what port is your modem on ?

- Clarence Verge
- Back to using Arachne V1.62 ....