We had a very nice commercial on Dutch TV called "The miracle from the
tap"... showing a small child discovering the beauty and miracle of the
water from a garden tap. It is cool, splattering in the sunlight and you
cann't cath it. Running away from your hands if you try to grab it...
but it flows, flows and flows.
Yes... there are miracles... just keep your eyes open and enjoy.

Bastiaan

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:32:40 -0600, anarkissed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Miracles.

> That first long swallow of clean fresh water when you wake in the
> morning.  Is anything more sublime?  Crisp and cool and clear, it is a
> miracle to turn a knob and see it flow without restriction, without flaw,
> perfect into a clean glass.  To lift it to your lips and taste it's bright
> health.

> Being wrapped in towels, skin and hair sweet smelling, warm house wrapped
> all around you.  quet, dry, clean and soft.  If only everyone could enjoy
this.

-- Arachne V1.61, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/