On Tue, 25 Dec 2001 19:40:12 -0500 (EST), "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you're having problems downloading:

> Try the Minnesota link on our download page.

Tried it.

> If you have a download manager, disable it.

Don't have one.

> If you are behind a WatchGuard FireBox Web Proxy server, you may not be
> able to download at all.

Not behind any proxy or firewall.

> If you are being returned to the page with the mirror sites listed,
> that means you are blocking referer information.

HTTPreferer is ON. And I am NOT being returned to the mirror list,
I get a totally blank screen and no action. Viewing the source for
the page shows it to be empty.

Here are the links generated/tried tonite:
http://www.simtel.net/autodownload.html?mirror=1&amp;product=14419&amp;key=00b01647053c9b3fddbb
http://www.simtel.net/autodownload.html?mirror=3&amp;product=14419&amp;key=00b01647053c9b3fddbb

- Clarence Verge
- Back to using Arachne V1.62 ....