> I just partitioned my 30 GB HD on my P5-75 DOS only machine using Partition
  Magic.  PQMagic is not a Windoze only program.

> I am now going to install System Commander on that same DOS machine so that I
  can create multi OS boot partitions.  System Commander will work on either
  DOS or Windoze.

> Please don't say that Partition Magic is a Windoze only program --- I
  recently checked with them regarding their most version --- and don't say
  that there are no multi-OS boot programs that work with DOS.  I have just
  told you about two of them.

> Roger Turk
  Tucson, Arizona  USA

How much of that 30 GB HD can you use for DOS only?  Is there any way DOS can
see beyond 8 GB or 1024 virtual cylinders?

Between Linux and NetBSD or FreeBSD, I'd find use for the DOS-inaccessible part
of the HD.