On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 04:26:05 -0500 (EST), Thomas Mueller wrote:

> You got a steal!  I saw two 486's at a flea market going for $200 and $275, with
> Win95 running.  I don't know how much RAM.  Maybe some buyer might not realize
> how outdated those computers are?  I even saw a new (I guess that means unused,

There's a flea market here in town that always has a couple of
completely worthless old XT's sitting in the dirt with seventy-five
dollar  price tags on them!  The  sellers only know that it's some
kind of computer and should be worth something!!

By the way, tons of stuff went unsold at the school sale. Apples,
weird printers, all sorts of 386's. It all went into the trash
after the sale--a real pile of stuff.

Sam Ewalt
Croswell, Michigan, USA
-- Arachne V1.70;rev.3, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/