On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 23:36:59 -0500 (EST) Steve
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Clarence Verge wrote:

>> It is a bit limited in that it has no provision for reading and
>> writing
>> files, or comm ports.

>  Oh?  (I'm not sure about the com ports but it can certainly
> read and write files.)

<snipped descriptions of the LOAD, MERGE, and SAVE commands>

Steve:

I believe Clarence was speaking of the program's ability to write
its output to a file or to read in data from a file to use as input
for processing by the BASIC program.  Your descriptions refer to
dealing with files in a different context from the interpretation
which I make of what Clarence says.

Sam Heywood
-- This message sent by BasicLinux