On Tue, 28 May 2002 08:47:35 -0400 (EDT) Steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

  >Sam,

  >Maybe you didn't comprehend the implications of this the
  >first time I sent it? ... Apple PC's don't have dynamic DNS
  >capability.  They therefore MUST use static DNS servers.
  >The confirmation page gave you the preferred DNS servers
  >to use for static addresses when you signed up for the
  >service.  Why don't you just use them?

  I understood it the first time.  I tried that.  By using the
  static DNS numbers I was able to surf the net, but I was not able
  to receive or send email.  By using the dynamically assigned DNS
  numbers I can do anything I want on the internet.

  <snip>

  Sam Heywood
--
NTReader v0.32w(O)/Beta (Registered) in conjunction with Net-Tamer.