Ron,

I guess I missed the fix to the F2-Save problem.  Could you or someone point
me to the fix?

I downloaded a file last night and it went into the ether, so I fired up
1.70R3 in order to down load it.

Roger Turk

Ron Clarke wrote:

. > Hi Thomas,

. > On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:26:09 -0400 (EDT), Thomas Mueller wrote:

. > >>    F2 save.

. > >>    Have you tried saving a file to any, repeat ANY, directory except
. > the >> set path of "arachne\download\" ?

. > >>    All of my attempts have ended in the "download" directory and none
. > in >> the targetted directory.

. > >> Regards,
. > >>         Ron

. > >> Ron Clarke

. > > I have no problem saving to another directory with F2 in Arachne, though
. > this
. > > is for 1.70r3.  I don't have any 1.71.  For instance, I might save a
. > NetBSD > online man page as G:\NETBSD\DISKLBL.HTM , that would be the man
. > page for > disklabel, but I can't call it DISKLABEL.HTML in DOS.  I have
. > to substantially > modify Arachne's suggested name and path.

. >    The problem was ONLY with A1.71dev, and has now been fixed.   :)

. > Regards,
. >         Ron