Hi Michal,

Thanks for your reply to my query about networking.  I have come back
into the computer industry after a long absence, and during that time
networking largely passed me by.  I'm now just starting toplay catch-up,
and any information you could supply would be most welcome - as long as
X-Swap doesn't eat it!

Now you mention it, that is another question I was going to ask - anyone
know what causes x-swap errors in general, and using Arachne in
particular?  One reason for re-visiting DR-DOS was to see if its memory
handling is any better than DOS7 I'm currently using!

Bruce in Sunny Blenheim