Hi Folks, Sam,

On Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:27:12 -0500, Sam Ewalt wrote:

>> WORLDWIDE E-MAIL MESSAGES SENT ANNUALLY
>>         1996        1999         2002         2006
>> Source: Email Usage Forecast, 2002-2006: Know Whats Coming Your Way,
>> IDC, Framingham, Mass.

> No, I was looking for someone's personal numbers--something from
> somebody's real experience. Megabytes?
> Is anybody on the list actually getting that much spam?

   At one stage I was getting 4 - 6 MB a day, made up of a mixture of
spam and worms, mostly worms.

   That was when I was religiously reporting spams to SpamCop.    :(

   Since then, I have stopped using SpamCop, and I have also closed down
that particular email address. And now my spam intake is easily dealt
with by "delete 'n' forget".

   I still get worms, but !

Regards,
        Ron