On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:30:46 +0100, you wrote:

> Actually I was hoping for a slightly faster procedure, but obviously no-one
> reading the list has any influence on the caretaker himself...

> Thanks anyway

> BRB

> At 12:02 26-11-02 -0500, you wrote:
>> On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:58:57 +0100 (CET), [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Summary executions for both of them would be a faster procedure, but
resorting to such a rash measure would cause the list to go down
until some competent replacements could be trained.  I don't know
who is Majordomo's caretaker, but it doesn't matter who he is.
Majordomo will not be allowed to get away with blaming everything on
his subordinate to whom he himself delegated the authority.  Ultimately
it is Majordomo's responsibility to see that the list is properly
administered.  If Majordomo were a competent officer he would have
allowed only a most outstanding sergeant major to be his caretaker.